The Official Languages Act 2003 has presented many public sector organisations with challenges that they had never faced before. Translation is a new arena and presents new challenges.
While the public sector has been meeting its obligations under the act for some time, there are still opportunities to streamline processes and reduce costs. TMG translation is uniquely placed to assist the public sector in meeting these challenges. We have worked with a wide range of public sector organisations to produce low cost, high-quality Irish language translations.
Whether it is an annual report, a development plan, a local area plan or simply a newsletter, we guarantee the following:
- Per word cost reduction year-on-year through the use of technology
- Use of native speaking linguists qualified with Foras Scéala qualification
- Support for your staff and your designers to reduce the cost of formatting before and after translation
- Consistency in terminology across all documents we translate through the use of terminology databases for placenames and other key terms
- Fast turnaround for all work undertaken
- A dedicated account manager to handle all queries.
Why not contact us or ask us to quote on your next tender.